Hakushu Distillery Tour(Paid)
In the beginning we introduce the craftsmen's dedication to producing a variety of distinctive whiskies at Hakushu Distillery, then later you can taste the component whiskies (not for sale) that makes up Hakushu Single Malt Whisky. This tour truly allows you to fully enjoy the whisky.
Dates Everyday except over the New Year's holiday and during distillery shutdowns(some of which are not scheduled in advance).
* Please book via the Internet or call in advance. We accept booking of three months,including the current month.
* Reservations for April are accepted from 9:30 am on February 1st 2019.
January and February
Weekends and public holidays:
1st to 31st
10:30/11:30/12:30/*13:00(1st to 15th)/13:30/14:30
*Please arrive at the distillery at least 15 minutes before the start of the reserved tour,considering the walking distance from the reception to the meeting place of the tour.Reservations may be canceled if late.
Tour length approximately 80 minutes. Fee 1,000 yen per person (including tax)
* Transportation fees to and from the distillery are the responsibility of the visitor.
* We only accept cash payments.
Age Must be 20 years old or more. Persons under the age of 20 and persons taking children are unable to participate.
|Audio guide||Audio guide describing the production process is available in English, Chinese and French.Please advise at the reception if you need an audio guide. *Please be aware that the number of audio guide units are limited, so we may not be able to comply with your request.|
- Meet at Whisky Museum. Have a look at the exhibits until the tour begins.
- Look at the ingredients of whisky and experience their aromas.
- Hakushu's carefully selected wooden fermentation tank.
- So many stills of different sizes and shapes! They differ for reasons.
- A florid aroma exudes at moment of entry into the storehouse, where aging proceeds quietly, waiting for the right time.
- Finally, enjoy the tasting of Hakushu and rare malt whiskies!
Hakushu single malt whisky, Hakushu component whiskies (not for sale)
*There is a possibility the tour content and tasting products will change without notice.
*Soft drinks will be available for drivers of car, motorcycle (including passengers), or bicycle. Whisky tasting is unavailable.
* Please do not drink while pregnant or nursing. We will prepare soft drinks for these individuals.
* In order to promote responsible drinking, we do not accept participation in multiple courses for tour programs which include drinking alcohol on the same day.
- Requests for visitors
- * Minors must be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- * Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- * As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- * As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- * Tour program may be suspended due to natural disasters and bad weather such as typhoons and snow fall. Please confirm via telephone or our website before coming.