Distillery viewing (no viewing of production process/Free)
Feel free to enjoy the whisky museum, shop, bar, and restaurant.
* There is no viewing of production process. Please make reservations of restaurant by phone.
* Due to irregular shipping, distillery limited whiskies and some domestic whiskies could be out of stock.
Please be noted that there is a limit of one bottle per customer on these products.
Dates Everyday except over the New Year's holiday and during distillery shutdowns (some of which are not scheduled in advance).
* Please book via the Internet or call in advance. We accept booking of three months, including the current month.
* Reservations for February 2020 are accepted from 9:30 am on December 2nd, 2019.
* The time above is the reception time of entrance.
Factory shop 9:30-16:30
Hakushu Bar(paid) 10:00-16:30 (*last order 16:00)
"White Terrace" Restaurant 10:30-16:30 (*last order 16:00)
Suntory Whisky Museum 9:30-16:30
* Please make reservations for the restaurant on the phone.
* Reservation for our restaurant is not available on November 3rd, 2019, and January 12th, 2020.
- Here you can learn about the history and craftsmanship of The Hakushu Single Malt Whisky as well as the history and culture of whisky itself through rare exhibits.
- Commemorate your visit with a stop by the factory shop, where many fine products await.
- Enjoy cuisine prepared with seasonal local ingredients at our forest restaurant (requires separate reservation).
* There is no viewing of production process.
* Those who will drive, ride a motorcycle (even as a passenger), or ride a bicycle the same day may not drink.
* Please do not drink while pregnant or nursing.
- Requests for visitors
- * Individuals under the age of 20 must be accompanied by a supervisor over the age of 20.
- * Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- * As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- * As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- * Tour program may be suspended due to natural disasters and bad weather such as typhoons and snow fall. Please confirm via telephone or our website before coming.