THE STORY OF HAKUSHU(Paid)
Hakushu Distillery taps into the rich natural bounty of the surrounding forests to craft premium whisky. Learn the story of how it was founded as you discover the passion and commitment to excellence behind the launching of Hakushu brand through special videos, ushu brand through our pairing experience, which features the Hakushu Mori Kaoru highball along with the perfect snacking accompaniments.* Please call if you have allergy concerns.
Dates Weekends and public holidays from March 16th to 31st 2019. * This tour is not running in January and February 2019.
* Please book via the Internet or call in advance. We accept booking of three months,including the current month.
* Reservations for April are accepted from 9:30 am on February 1st 2019.
* Please arrive at the distillery at least 15 minutes before the start of the reserved tour,considering the walking distance from the reception to the meeting place of the tour.Reservations may be canceled if late.
Tour length approximately 110 minutes. Fee 2,000 yen per person (including tax)
* Transportation fees to and from the distillery are the responsibility of the visitor.
* We only accept cash payment.
Age Must be 20 years old or more. * Persons under the age of 20 and persons taking children are unable to participate.
|Audio guide||An audio guide describing the manufacturing process in English, Chinese and French is available for use by visitors to the distillery. Please request a unit when making your reservation. *Please note that availability is limited; we may be unable to provide all interested visitors with a unit.|
- The seminar starts with a special video presentation. Learn about the Hakushu brand first!
- Look at the ingredients of whisky and experience their aromas.
- Hakushu's carefully selected wooden fermentation tank.
- A florid aroma exudes at moment of entry into the storehouse. The endless line of casks is a sight to behold.
- In the tasting, taste three rare malt whiskies including Hakushu!
- At the end of the tasting, you can enjoy a Hakushu Mori Kaoru highball and food pairing!
Hakushu single malt whisky, Hakushu component whiskies (not for sale)
* There is a possibility the tour process and tasting products will change without notice.
* Soft drinks will be available for drivers of car, motorcycle (including passengers), or bicycle. Whisky tasting is unavailable.
* Please do not drink while pregnant or nursing. We will prepare soft drinks for these individuals.
* In order to promote responsible drinking, we do not accept participation in multiple courses for tour programs which include drinking alcohol on the same day.
- Requests for visitors
- * Minors must be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- * Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- * As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- * As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- * Tour program may be suspended due to natural disasters and bad weather such as typhoons and snow fall. Please confirm via telephone or our website before coming.