Hakushu MORIKAORU Highball Experience(no viewing of production process/Paid)
Learn how to make a delicious Hakushu MORIKAORU Highball and "Kanpai" with friends and family! This session will give you surprising trivia and facts about whisky and can be enjoyed by all*, including whisky beginners.
Dates Weekends and public holidays from March 1st to 15th, 2019.Everyday from March 16th to 31st, 2019.(some of which are not scheduled in advance). * This tour is not running in January and February, 2019.
* Please book via the Internet or call in advance. We accept booking of three months,including the current month.
* Reservations for April are accepted from 9:30 am on February 1st 2019.
[Weekdays]Not available from 1st to 15th
16th to 31st 10:50/13:50
[Weekends and public holidays]10:50/14:50
*Please arrive at the distillery at least 15 minutes before the start of the reserved tour, considering the walking distance from the reception to the meeting place of the tour.Reservations may be canceled if late.
Tour length approximately 25 minutes. Fee 500 yen per person (including tax)
* Transportation fees to and from distillery are not included.
* We only accept cash payments.
Age Must be 20 years old or more. * Minors can attend if accompanied by an adult (free)
Hakushu single malt whisky.
* There is a possibility the tour process and tasting products will change without notice.
* Soft drinks will be available for drivers of car, motorcycle (including passengers), or bicycle. Whisky tasting is unavailable.
* Please do not drink while pregnant or nursing. We will prepare soft drinks for these individuals.
* In order to promote responsible drinking, we do not accept participation in multiple courses for tour programs which include drinking alcohol on the same day.
- Requests for visitors
- * Minors must be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- * Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- * As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- * As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- * Tour program may be suspended due to natural disasters and bad weather such as typhoons and snow fall. Please confirm via telephone or our website before coming.