Yamazaki Distillery Tour(Paid)
In the beginning we introduce the craftsmen's dedication to producing a variety of distinctive whiskies at Yamazaki Distillery, then later you can taste the component whiskies (not for sale) that makes up Yamazaki Single Malt Whisky. This tour truly allows you to fully enjoy the whisky.
Dates Every day except Over the New Year's holiday and during distillery shutdowns.(some of which are not scheduled in advance)
* We accept booking of three months,including the current month.
* Reservations for April 2019 are accepted from 9:30 am on February 1st 2019.
[Weekdays of from January 25th to March 31st 2019]
[Holidays of from January 25th to March 31st 2019]
Tour length Approximately 80 minutes. Fee 1,000 yen per person (including tax)
* Transportation fees to and from distillery are the responsibility of the visitor.
* We only accept cash payments.
Age Must be 20 years old or more. * Persons under the age of 20 and persons taking children are unable to participate.
|Audio guide||Advise the reception if you need an audio guide. (*English, Chinese, or French is available) * Please be aware that the number of audio guide units are limited, we may not be able to comply with your request.|
- Preview the whisky production process with miniature models, and then embark on the tour!
- Observe the production process in detail from mashing to aging, and feel the craftsmanship.
- Enjoy a tasting of not-for-sale component whiskies of Yamazaki single malt whisky.
Yamazaki single malt whisky, Yamazaki component whiskies (not for sale)
* There is a possibility the tour content and tasting products will change without notice.
* Soft drinks will be available for drivers of car, motorcycle (including passengers), or bicycle. Whisky tasting is unavailable.
* Please do not drink while pregnant or nursing. We will prepare soft drinks for these individuals.
* In order to promote responsible drinking, we do not accept participation in multiple courses for tour programs which include drinking alcohol on the same day.
- Requests for visitors
- * Minors must be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- * Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- * As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- * As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- * Tour program may be suspended due to natural disasters and bad weather such as typhoons and snow fall. Please confirm via telephone or our website before coming.