Yamazaki Whisky Museum viewing (no viewing of production process/Free)
Feel free to enjoy yamazaki whisky museum, shop, and the tasting counter(Paid).
* Reservation is unnecessary if you have already applied for a tour.
* Due to irregular shipping, distillery limited whiskies and some domestic whiskies could be out of stock.
Please be noted that there is a limit of one bottle per customer on these products.
Dates Every day except Over the New Year's holiday and during distillery shutdowns.(some of which are not scheduled in advance)
* We accept booking of three months,including the current month.
* Reservations for April 2019 are accepted from 9:30 am on February 1st 2019.
Hours 10:00-11:00 / 11:00-12:00 / 12:00-13:00 / 13:00-14:00 / 14:00-15:00 / 15:00-16:00 /16:00-16:30
* We do not accept the reservation of 16:00 on holidays.
* The time above is the reception time of entrance.
|Available facilities||Yamazaki Whisky Museum
Yamazaki Distillery Gift Shop
Tasting counter(Paid) *last order 16:30 * There is no viewing of production process.
- Enrich your knowledge about the deep history of whisky through numerous exhibits.
- The tasting counter offers the opportunity to taste whiskies that can be tasted nowhere else, such as limited and constituent whiskies. (Charges apply.)
- A variety of original distillery products are on offer. Please commemorate your visit with a stop by the shop.
- Requests for visitors
- * Minors must be accompanied by an adult supervisor.
- * Please follow our instructions inside the facility to ensure your safety as well as product cleanliness and quality.
- * As this is a food processing facility, in order to maintain food sanitation, we ask that visitors not bring food or drinks into the facility.
- * As this is a food processing facility, pets are not allowed except assistance dogs.
- * Tour program may be suspended due to natural disasters and bad weather such as typhoons and snow fall. Please confirm via telephone or our website before coming.